Join Our Team!
The Casa Grande Valley area is growing! Our business is based on providing the highest level of customer service to our clients today, tomorrow and into the future. We are always looking for people to join our team who share our passion for the area and for serving others with integrity. Our google reviews mention our teamwork, customer service levels and results, whether buying, selling, leasing or managing our client’s investment properties.
We are a technology-driven real estate company with a strong group of repeat clients, referrals and an aggressive internet lead generation system. We are one of the most successful real estate teams in our area, the state of AZ and have been named consistently as one of the top 1000 real estate teams in the nation, all with a 5-star reputation we’ve earned through reviews from our clients!
Who are we looking for?
- We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales and customer service positions!
- Are you a self-starter who wants to build a career—and not just get a job?
- If you enjoy working with different people, you will love this career!
- You need good verbal and communication skills and are tech savvy!
- Must reside in the greater Casa Grande area.
Here is what we provide:
- LEADS—lots of leads
- First-class customer relationship software and tools
- Out-of-state agent referrals
- Extensive back-office/transaction support
- A proven training program
- A respected, highly reputable team of motivated agents
- Consult with clients in order to discover their needs and then assist in fulfilling those needs
- Follow up on internet inquiries and nurture clients as they move to their eventual purchase or sale
- Participate in open houses, networking activities, and MLS to enhance your sales
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- Guide 30 to 50 clients through the home purchase or sale process each year
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service, options and very best advice
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents
- Be open to learning and growing and participate in team activities, training and meetings
- Current Real Estate License if interested in a sales position
- If interested in a customer support role, mastery of clerical functions, software and technology
- Knowledge of and understanding of current real estate trends
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Customer service, sales, or real estate sales background preferred
- Display a people-oriented, positive, and customer-focused attitude
- Serve as a strong advocate for clients and their goals
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exercise active listening and active questioning skills to build rapport and uncover client needs
- Show excellent attention to detail for contract writing and review
- Display persistence and resilience when working through challenging situations
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
- The ability to work both in the office, remotely or from home.
- Some weekend and evening hours required
- Be a Team Player
- Spanish Speaking a Plus!
Interested in speaking with us about your career goals?
Share a resume and note of interest with us by emailing email@example.com!