Property Management Guidelines
Thank you for considering RE/MAX Casa Grande as your professional property manager. We’ve found that properties that meet the guidelines below bring the highest tenant demand, minimize vacancy periods, and increase the return on your investment.
- Single-family homes Casa Grande, Arizona City, and Coolidge which rent for a minimum of $1100 per month with a minimum lease term of twelve months.
- Homes built after the year 1990 and sufficiently upgraded and maintained.
- All home systems must be fully operational and in good working order (HVAC, plumbing, electrical). We strongly recommend a home warranty to assist with cost of replacement.
- Homes should be in excellent move in condition. Homes must meet the standards on the “Qualifications for Refund of Security Deposit” document.
- Homes with pools and/or spa must include regular owner-paid pool service and must have a self- cleaning system (in floor or barracuda type). Pools must have a barrier that meets child safety regulations or have self-closing rear doors with alarms.
- Homes should be painted a neutral color throughout. If painted other colors or wallpapered, rooms will be repainted with a neutral color at the owner’s expense. This will be done between tenants, as needed, rather than touch up/paint matching.
- Windows must have coverings; neutral blinds are recommended.
- Homes must have a carport or garage.
- Homes in age-restricted communities or those that don’t meet these guidelines will be taken on a case-by-case basis, depending on current demand.
NOTE: We do not manage multiple dwelling units, manufactured/mobile homes, short term, or furnished homes, nor those characterized as “fixer uppers”. We reserve the right to accept or decline properties at our discretion.