Property Management Services for Owners
You Benefit From Our Long History In This Market!
RE/MAX Casa Grande provides professional real estate property management services to owners and investors of single-family residential properties. Broker/owners Joe and Debbie Yost and daughter Melissa Yost-Fuentes, Associate Broker/Manager, have managed single-family home rentals in the Casa Grande area since the early ‘80’s. With years of experience in local real estate sales, management, and related services, our experience in the local market give us valuable insight into the particular requirements of our owners and tenants.
RE/MAX Casa Grande has a reputation for integrity and excellence in management services. We have earned this reputation by offering clean, well-maintained properties to tenants with stable income, good credit and rental history, and no recent criminal records. We are a Fair Housing and Equal Housing Opportunity compliant organization utilizing a standardized tenant screening process. Due to the rigorous tenant screening process, we are seldom forced to evict a tenant, however we are experienced in the eviction processes, and have excellent relationships in all the local courts with hands-on experience in local proceedings.
Listed below are some of what we offer that sets us apart from other property management companies:
- Best-in-class service from a Certified Residential Property Manager
- Online access to your account information, leases, receipts 24/7
- Monthly and annual accounting statements, including a 1099 for tax purposes
- Direct deposit of rental funds into your bank account
- Payment of repairs, homeowner association dues, monthly pool maintenance, and city sewer & trash bills (if desired) out of owner management account
- Rigorous tenant screening and approval process
- Timely and complete move in/move out inspections documented with photographs
- Scheduled interim property inspections
- Online marketing for your property on national portals including Zillow, Trulia, Hotpads, and CasaGrande.rent
- 24-hour answering service for emergency calls
- Local licensed contractors for repairs means no unnecessary charges to keep employees “busy”
- Handymen on call for minor repairs not requiring a licensed contractor
- Prompt security deposit dispositions
- Eviction services utilizing attorneys who are experts in the Arizona Landlord Tenant Act
- Sales and listing assistance including referrals
- Full and transparent communications for owner and tenant
Questions? Email us at Rentals@YostHomes.com for a complimentary information package or call us at 520-836-1133.
Ready to get started? Simply complete the form linked here and our Property Manager will contact you shortly.